Selecting the right language service partner begins with a few questions a client should ask or be asked by the prospective interpreter or translator.
Questions a Client Should Ask
- Is the language service partner capable of covering the range of languages required for your needs?
- What is the experience of the language service partner in your field of interest?
- Can your deadlines be met?
- What are the means of accessing the language service partner experience?
- What are the fees and payment options for the services rendered?
Questions a Client Should Be Asked
- What information, persons or literature can be provided to supplement the services needed?
- What format or product delivery is preferred or required?
- What additional services may be necessary?
- What is the project deadline or schedule?
- What fees are anticipated to complete the service?